- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly bias-sliced (2 cups)
- 2 small yellow summer squash, thinly bias-sliced (2 cups)
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh basil or 3/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano or 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Pour cooking oil into a wok or large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry zucchini and yellow squash in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
- Add broccoli, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return cooked zucchini and yellow squash to the wok. Add tomato and butter or margarine. Stir-fry just until butter is melted. Serve immediately. Makes 4 to 6 servings.