What would it feel like to have a supportive, knowledgeable confidant throughout your TMJD journey?
Coaching gives you the resources, tools, and support you need to navigate your life with TMJD.
As a TMJ disorder patient who has learned to thrive after many surgeries, I deeply understand what you are going through. I am here to walk beside you, cheer you on, listen, provide ideas, and help you figure out the journey that best works FOR YOU.
Private coaching takes place over the phone. During each session we will talk about what matters to you most, and you’ll walk away with an action plan – and the specific resources/tools you need to make progress in your treatment and life.
Here are some of the topics and questions I help clients with:
- Preparing for surgery
- Career – how to set up a career you love with chronic pain
- Surgery specifics – tips for making surgery planning and recovery easier, with less anxiety
- Setting up TMJ friendly meals that you actually want to eat
- Dealing with the overwhelm of treatment options (decision making)
- Setting and meeting goals with chronic pain
- How to create an amazing support team
- A place to vent!
- Assistance with the insurance appeal process
My mission in life is to help you live your life to your fullest potential despite your jaw pain.
You deserve a life that you love, without the anxiety, fear, overwhelm, and life-controlling pain you are experiencing now.
Ready for the one-on-one support you need to thrive?
After your payment is processed, you will be sent an email with a link to my scheduling form where you can schedule your first session.
I will also be sending you a questionnaire to fill out prior to our first session together. I can’t wait to help you thrive!